Friday, August 1, 2008

haiz...

haiz.. It's really shameful to see you guys keep updating your blog, except for me... hmm..... Busy, busy, busy.... The only word that POP UP in my mind----- STRESS.... Hahaha... ICPU is really stressful, sometimes... As i said earlier, you will have many quizzes, unit test and assignments...

yesterday, i received a call from vic.. wahahhaa... So lond din hear his voice liao... Hahaha...During our conversation, i kept on criticizing his mandarin... Heheh.... He's still need to work hard in Mandarin... wahahha... Sorry, vic!!! Then, he asked me whether i want to go out for movie with him and ah sou during this weekend..... But, i rejected his offer coz i need to work on my assignment, ESSAY.... 750-1000 words... Guess i will be getting busier and busier... i really hate this course... I can still remember someone even told me that ICPU is specially for Lazy people........BUT, it isn't true!!!!!!we have plenty of works to do!!!! Aduh.....

Back to the point, vic told me that you guys are broke.....Bankruptcy.... Hehe...... At first, i thought he wanna come to S.J. But, to my astonishment, he claimed that the venue will be at Mid Valley..... Hahahaha....... I was shocked.... Mid valley is quite far from here.... Then, if i come back from there, it will be late in hour... So, vic, it's not a good idea!! hehe...... Then, i had a "chit-chat" through msn with bee heng.. Just for a few seconds... coz i was lending Teng's laptop... Sorry, Bee!!!!

Meanwhile, did i tell you guys that i attained a poor grade in my english placement test... This test was specially for the sponsored students to test their understanding in english...... Haiz..... I got 70% in the grammar part while got 4over 10 in my essay... what a terrible result!!!!! i think i am the lousiest in the class.... haiz... So, all of us had been assembled into groups. There are 8 groups.... The one who excel in it will be have themselves in the higher group. But, as for me, i am situated at the lowest group.... Haiz.. My group members majorly are constituent of Malays... hmm.......... haha......

So, i will be having the class starting from next Mon. Hahah.... The duration is two hours.............So, after the results were pasted on the notice board, a guy, who really excel in it , complained his marks on the essay..(said it's too low for him) What the FISH!!!! Then, i said that he's at least better than me....... soon, a sentence just ran through his mouth...............................................................After i heard it, i stared at him with a gaping mouth.................

"You're supposed to be sucks, but not me!!!" Hmm........ it's kinda hurt at first time..... but, i sweared to myself that i will put more efforts in my english starting from that second. Hahah..... Wish me luck......

ooops.... I will have class soon... heheh..... So, ciao!! I will keep on updating my blog if i am free.... hehehe.............

p/s: Happy coz i will gonna go back home two weeks later...... Hahaha........ August 16.....................Yeah!!!

No comments: