Sunday, January 24, 2010

Aza aza!


Hahaha... I accidentally found this picture in my lappy and here I posted in my blog.

So, the thing that you can see now is shadow.

Shadow. Personally, I like shadow-based pictures, if you notice another one in my facebook profile.

Life's but a walking shadow.

To be frank with, I hate this line so much! It is said by Macbeth who was trying to abandon all hope in accomplishing his goal. One can never give up in all circumstances.

Even, if you fail, you still need to be thankful for that coz you learn something new and you will promise yourself that you shall never repeat this again.

Certainly, I don't think that life seems futile. If you persevere, you will reap your benefits soon.

To: You

Don't ever give up coz you know that nothing is too hard for God (it's in Jeremiah again!)and I think that you will be ok soon, right?

Good night, bloggy.

No comments: