Friday, January 15, 2010

Isn't it great?


I opened the door and I took this.

"What a wonderful world" popped out in my head. Humming. Looked around. There is nobody but only me, standing alone.

For some period of time, I was still. Thinking again.

Today is a good day.

Not so cold, but warm.

Sunlight is the thing which I wish to see everyday... My source of happiness.

Looking at the blue sky. Sadly, there is no bird at all.

Looking across the road. Houses. *sigh*

I guess that the breeze noticed me. *sudden chill*

When I shut the door back, I know it's time for me to get back to reality.

2 comments:

MICHAEL LIOW said...

haha.... if they have a like button for blogger .. I will definitely pressed it.. =)

Like this post.. =D

彩虹的灰。。。 said...

long time didn't read your blog ad...now only i update myself of what you guys doing so far...hmm...i like the songs in your blog,so nice and feel comfortable for my ears...thanks:)
wish you all the best ya,take care!
miss yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~