Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is Life 辛辣?



Woo... So, Huei Ying, I think I missed five shots already... But, I will try to make it up soon... However, this is my photo of the day...

I am quite surprised to see this type of instant noodle in Canada. So, i bought two and I heard from someone that cooking it with Cheddar cheese will result in a goodie-licious taste..... I will try it soon.....

By the way, Indo mee is also quite nice.. Gosh!!! I am so hungry right now.. I think I should go downstairs to grab a glass of milk...........Having my classes from 10 to 2..... It will a nice one, I guess.... Let's hope for the BEST!!!!!

It's 9:25 am and I will have my class soon......

Have a nice day, people!!!!!!

1 comment:

Huei Ying said...

HAHA actually you can start whenever u like :) just like today! not necessary to be Jan 1 :D

I like that Shin Ramyun too! But finish up whole packet quite full :)