Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Flaccid Me



This is my medicine for fever. No Panadol for me coz I am allergic to that, i guess..

My mum told me once that I will have rashes if I have ever taken that.

I ate one yesterday, but now my forehead is still feeling hot.

I don't like to take this coz it is really powerful. It can make feel less energetic. Then, I can no longer become the normal Mathew. Hahaha....

But, i will take care of myself.. Drink more water... Sleep early, which I don't think I will, yet, I will try.

To: Mathew

GET WELL SOON......

2 comments:

MICHAEL LIOW said...

I think after u took the pills.. u became even more excited.. = = hahahaha...... my forehead also got abit warm now. = = dun infect me la.. hahaha..... but.. =P I can take panadols..

Hexen Ong said...

To Mathew:

Get well soon! =)


Cheers,
Hexen =)