Friday, January 29, 2010

Going after....


What are you looking for in life?

Is it happiness? Perhaps, love will sound reasonable for certain people in this world.

For me, I will go after hope, which I found that it's a really good term.

Hoping that everything goes smoothly.

However, failure will reach upon us when we're on our way to the summit.

Even though the greatest obstacle is ahead of us,we should still remain who we are.

Continuing your journey of dreams.

If we stay strong till the end, we will be the ultimate winners of life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this post very much and I am searching and seeking for all the qualities you wrote in the picture!

ah_thew said...

Hahha... Wai Chuen, gamabateh in your life arr.. Don;t worry.. you got me, which means you have possessed friendship and love!!! :P

LasVen said...

i saved it.. LOL ur post recently really nice loor,,.. got photos tim.. ^_^