Friday, January 8, 2010

Of Mat and Friends....

友情. Persahabatan. Friendship.

I could still remember I presented this topic when I was in English 3U class.

This is what I said: " Friendship is like a chemical bond, specifically covalent bond. The electrons that they share symbolizes the common interest that we have."

Seriously, I don't think its a perfect explanation, after all.

As I said, I'm thinking quite a lot lately. Thanks to my philosophical friend, if you know who you are........

Well, in order to get the perfect explanation, here I start my googling work....


Well, it seems like someone has the same question as I do. :P


And, I found this.... Thanks to Wiki Answer..... The definition sounds ok to me.....

This is what it says:

Friendship isn't about the person you have known the longest.It is about the person who came and never left your side.She or he sees the first tear catches the second and stops the third.A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing along when you have forgotten the words! A truly good friend is hard to find difficult to leave and impossible to forget.friends are like stars they come and go but the ones who stay are the ones that glow! A true friend can see the hurt in your eyes while everyone is fooled by your smile.

This is a better explanation as compared to mine. A new year has come and I do hope that I can become everyone's good friend. Hmm.. Hope so!!!!

To all my friends:

Although we are located in different parts of the world, I am still missing every moments that we had and I hope that you guys are doing fine!!!!!!

Friends forever!

1 comment:

LasVen said...

see u again =D my friend! lets hang out *our gang rocks XD