Thursday, December 4, 2008

Final paper.....

Hahah... Today will be the last paper for me.... hmm... Chemistry.... Oh gosh.. So many things to memorize... Formula...... Everything....

Now, it is 6.10 a.m... You maybe wonder why I'm still free to blog..... Anyway, I think my brain is overflowed with so many information.... Gosh.......Hmm... Everyone is sleeping, including Teng and Jason.... So envy them coz they have already finished their exam.... As celebration, they even had steamboat as their dinner on yesterday night.... Hmm...So nice...

At last, I finished Moon Resonance... This is really a good drama series.... You can never imagine or think about the turning point of story.... A for me, I think that every part is climax... especially the slapping scenes... So many... Quarrel... Prejudice.......

After the exam, we will be heading to Sunway again... Hehehe.. I think that we most probably will watch Bolt.... Yeah!!! Hooray!!! Holidays are coming!!! Anyhow, i think that i should improve my English during this period, seeing that everyone is excelled in it except me..... Hehhe... Wish me luck!!!

So, Doctor is now having his breakfast... He was stunned to see that I got the mood for blogging... Guess what?? I really like blogging... hehehe.....

Ciao!!!!

Mum, see you soon!!!! and, also the 3 Pei's.....

No comments: