Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Random post...

hahah... After published that post below, i have a feeling to continue writing...writing and writing... Hmm... What will be the central idea of this post??? Let me think first.... Ok.. Today, i will talk a little bit on myself....

Hmm.... Mr Mathew...

Darn!! It's stuck!! I just don't know how to start.. Hmm...... Thinking 0%......

10%


20%


30%


40%


50%


60%

Yea... So, I think I am quite a bad person.. According to TXR, I'm the one who usually cause squabbles in 1906.. So, i'm thinking over and over again.... Do i?? Hmm.... Maybe, i really do cause a lot of noises in the unit.. Hehe.. Just don't get the idea why I will do that.....

Thus, i got couples of nicknames, like Aunty Sa and Fox..... By the way, i really hate FOX, i mean this nickname!! I just cannot get it.. It's normal for us to pick up our phone if it is dropped on the floor... however, after what i did last time, my nightmare started to begin.... Sometimes, i even admit that I am a fox.... Hehe...

Believe me... This is really a fox.. It is called Fennec fox, if I'm not mistaken... But, i stand to be corrected (Does this sound familiar?)

Maybe, you guys don't have the idea of who Aunty Sa is... But, you're indeed lucky today.....I will show you one of her pictures...... (finding sources now)


Please wait for a while..... Photo is being generated..............

tata!!!! Here she is!!!

Oh god!!! Error!!!! This isn't her!!!!! Sorry........ But, this is Aunt Hong who symbolizes TXR!!!!!

Actual photo is being generated..... Please wait for a while...

The true lady is............... (plz scroll down)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So, this is her with the TVB award......By the way, this happened during last year!!

Hahaha... I know this post is quite lame but i really had nothing to do!!! Heheh........So, lets talk about my favourite food.... Hohohoho........ I like this one lately......

Isn't it nice... I think I started loving them after the 1-U trip....Thanks.........

Plus this........................................................


Yea.. You're right.. This is potato!!!

And this....
i won't miss this one!!!! Hehhe... It's my favourite!!!!

Then, the places that I am dying to go are as below:

Niagara waterfall

Ok.. Maybe this is hard.. This is the lavender farm in Hokkaido, Japan.


Hollywood, here i come!!!!

The green liberty

So, that's it for today.... Tomorrow, i will continue with another section... Ciao!!!!

No comments: