Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I think I...

Yep.. I think I really waste a lot of time during these holidays... If you ask me what I've done lately, the answer that I will tell you is "NOTHING"!! I felt quite guilty now coz I really squander a lot of times... Hehhe..

Usually, when I am at Casa Subang, I will always deduce that time is not enough for me... However, in this case, I have plenty of time in my hometown... I have really nothing to do at my home.. I wont start reading anything coz it will be too much for me... Sometimes, i even wish my semester break will come to an end....Hehe... I know it's kinda weird but I really had this idea before..

So, what should I do after this?? Watching dramas?? Too many choices till I have troubles in picking them... Somehow, they're only viewable in PC.....Guess what?? Yesterday, i just wasted 8 hours in front of it.. This really drove me crazy last night.. I was exhausted......

When i laid on my bed, i even text with some buddies... According to them, they are bored to death during these holidays... Isn't it irony?? Sometimes, we will hope to have a break.. But, now, what is happening to us??? Am i born to be a busy man?? Hmm..... Now, my sister is watching her favourite anime and i am continuing with my blogging habit.. hahha...

Yesterday, i received a call from my sister.. She told me that she might not be able to do well in her exam... When i heard this breaking news(ok, i know...it's only for me), i was startled... What i mean is, i can't give any reaction over it... All of us have high expectations towards her... So, my mum was a bit pissed off yesterday coz she usually hopes for the best from us....On the other hand, we can't really blame my sister due to some circumstances... S., don't give up!! Just strive for the best!!

Back to the point, today is the 11th of my holidays.. It's going to end soon...(Mat., wake up!!).... I will start to appreciate them... Stop procrastinating.... Queen J, i hope you can still keep to your promise.. I am anticipating your quickest change!! Don't let me see you in front of the PC at the very early morning again!! Hahah....

So, today is 16th of December... Whew witt... Four more days to eat tang yuan... Haha... Ciao!!! Have a nice day!!!

1 comment:

yTze said...

Yes, no more Queen of P. No more! *grim look on face*