Monday, December 1, 2008

4.5 hours to go.....

Hahha..... 4.5 hours to go before my Biology exam?? Maybe you will feel weird coz I can still have time for blogging....... Indeed, I really got a lot of time for me to do that.... I'm not bluffing.... I really don't want to study anymore..... My head is nearly burst now.... hahhaa.... So many information that we need to memorize......

But, my friend told me that MEMORIZE is not his style.... He said the best way is to comprehend.... If you can do it, then you will sure have no problem... For me, sometimes, it works....Now, i am just sit back and RELAX.... Listening to music.... Waiting the arrival of 1 pm..... Hehhehe.... I hope that there will be no surprise for the exam.... Please.... Especially the MCQ..... Her questions... Haiz........I never see anyone got !00% for it.... Why?? Why??? Why????

After this Biology exam, i will need to accompany my friend to go to Carrefour.... Sad to tell, i never been there before..... This is really a good experience for me since I seldom go to that type of place...........Compared to Mydin, which one will you prefer??

Now, the signal strength for the wireless connection is really fast..... Turbo-charged..... So happy.....Actually, Leona Lewis' songs are nice o... Hmm....... Quite relieved now...

So, what can i say????? GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

p/s: Good Luck to my lovely housemates.... hehehe......

1 comment:

Hexen Ong said...

Leona Lewis rocks!!!
=P