Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nice holidays?!!!!

woo... these holidays are so nice coz i can sleep and watch my favouritw shows whenever i want.. Isn't it great for us to pass our life, just by that?? hmm.. Though maybe you feel very bored coz the rountine for these days are exact the same!!

Hahahha....However, when you think about it, you will feel that the best place for us is our little home...True.. Indeed, we can find peace in our little land... No moon resonance going on in our house..... No burden, or maybe a little as compared to the outside world... So, these are my true words for my home... For my family, I love you though there's is an intruder at our house.... Gosh!!! And, those stupid cats!!!! I will never forgive them!!!!!


Actually, there are some missions for me to accomplish during these holidays.. I am working very hard to figure out the best way for me to improve my English... Blogging?? No... I think reading will be the most appropriate action.. Hahhaa... Reading twilight.... Half-page only... Guess what?? I am too lazy.. easily get distracted by anything else... Hahahha....


Thus, in one word, this holiday will be the BEST, ever!!!!!

So, i will keep blogging till my very end of holidays.. Hahha... I want to!!! So, ciao!!

No comments: