Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My 2 Ladies....

Hahah.. Finally, i finished watching Ugly Betty and Ghost Whisperer... I mean, till the very new episodes... Hmmm.... They were very nice..

Initially, i was stunned to hear that Jim was dead in an accident.. Finally, his spirit entered another man, who is Sam's body...Hahha... Ok... Guess that, i will stop now.. Coz you guys maybe don't understand what i'm talking about........

And, Ugly Betty... Happy for her coz she finally no need to compete with Lindsay Lohan.. GOsh!!! She's really mean!!!!!!!!

These are their photos:



She is really beautiful.. I think I am the super FANS of G.W... Watched for so many seasons.... Hmm...... Grateful for knowing this...


And this, maybe it sounds crazy!!! She is pretty for me!!!! I like her perseverance... Never give up when she encounters any challenge......

So, these are the 2 ladies in my life... hmm.. Just kidding.... I like these 2 shows!!!! Cheer~

1 comment:

Hexen Ong said...

Same!! i noe wat ur talking!!! I was soo shock when my bro told me Jim died!!! phew! luckily u told me...planning nt 2 watch cox dun like d story my bro told me...hehe now can watch back le~ yipee!

betty? nt my cup of tea...no time 2 take up another series d...too much...=P