Friday, December 12, 2008

Great REUNION + (I wondered)s


Yesterday, i was having a reunion with my old buddies.... Gosh!! It was really nice.. We talked a lot in a newly-hanged out place, which is Secret Recipe..Basically, we could see Beatrice and Princess kept on talking about their ADP stuffs, like universities application.. Some sort like that... hehehe...

In the meantime, Datin kept on sharing her love stories. Sometimes, i wondered whether some of them were true or not... But, anyhow, i must congratulate her for being the most beautiful girl in her entire course. Guess what?? She is the only chinese in her course. So, that's why we can hear so many flirting stories. Some boys even stalked her before... Hmm... Never happen in Chung Hua before... I wonder why......

THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG!!!

This is my favourite quote that will usually popped out from my mouth during certain gatherings... Hehehe... All of us ordered a slice of cake only, coz the set dinner really $$$$$... I don't even want to waste such $$$ in my hometown.. It's not worthy at all!!!!


So, after the cake-eating session, we headed to another kopitiam.. Darn it!! The char kuey teow is entirely different with the previous one which I had before I left Miri...No longer yummy delicious.. Again, i wondered....


Then, we met with our previous classmates, who are Yik Chieng and Shun Yii..... Basically, only Yik Chieng approached and started to talk with us... Hehhe... His hairstyle is really NICE!!! Like the one who just come out from the National Service... One must have great courage to do this action... If I were him, I will just chicken out!!! Now, I wondered....


By the way, i'm the 1st who went back home yesterday, i guess.... I won Beatrice!!! Hahha... Again, a safe trip wish to our Beatrice coz she will fly to Kuching today... Congrats to our top student of foundation year in Curtin University (You-Know-Who) Datin, study hard in UTP!!! Don't disappoint us!! Shun Ying, i heard that you got great results in Matrik.... Bravo!!!!! Kee hee, stop talking about Mr.Chow (sensitive name) from now onwards.. Hahha... And, delete the messages!!!! By the way, i like that Ugly Betty!!!!


Bye for now... Coz i still have to accomplish some of my missions...

p/s: Looking forward to our buffet dinner again!!!! I wonder....

No comments: