Saturday, January 17, 2009

As i wish....

Wahahah... i'm just back from the tempting city... hmm... what can i say??? It's fun in the sense that I could buy so many things!!! it's a LOT!!!!

Hmm.... just a few shirts.....Well, basically, i think they are damn nice!!!! Bleh!!! I wont be so boastful!!! Back to the point, i went out with my sister.... She kept on blaming me when I arrived at the central... coz she said I always late for any activities... To be frank, this is the undeniable truth.... I should admit it... My sense of punctuality tapers off since I was in secondary school... And, I seldom keep to my promise... Haiz... But, I will make it in my list of REVOLUTIONS_2009!!!

So, the first destination that we headed to was Dasar Wangi... From there, we went to the Bukit nanas monorail station.... The reason that we chose this pathway was because of the flooded KL station.... whoo... You should see the big crowd waiting for their turn to buy the ticket.......

because of this sight, my sister asked me to buy that lame Touch n Go card... hhehehe.. Thanks, sze... Be sure to claim that 50 notes from mum arr!!! I know you will!!! Wahaha...Once we reached there, we felt HUNGRY ,and we decided to fill our stomach in Kenny Roger!!! The 3 side dishes and that particular muffin were SUPER^infinity yummy delicious!!!!!!

Now, it's time for shopping.... well, shopping isn't my type of thing!!! I just kept on muttering......

The first thing that I bought is something like a bangle...They claimed it can help us to alter our magnetic field, i guess so...Hmm....... Then, we continued to walk,walk and walk...... Nothing special really happens at that instant...... Once i reached a shop (Scorpio???), I bought another thing.... Quite nice too........

.........After 2+++hours.......................................

Hooray!!! Finally, i could go to Sungei Wang coz i wanna buy shirts from PDI..... So, i did buy at that shop..... But, what really interested me was that PDI sells a lot of striped shirts..... plenty of stripes!!! Reddish, blue-ish, green-ish white lines are all over that place........Of course, Baleno is also one of my favourite brand.. my sister and I bought some tees from there....... That shop was flooded with people too...... You even need to queue for entering the fitting room and paying your personal bills!!!! Gosh!!!!!!!!

Once the shopping was over, we felt hungry again.....Then, she came up with a plan, which was, dining in Pavilion... Lastly, her idea was rejected by his cute little brother.....

Pavilion-----------------------------------------------> Mac Donald
(p/s: Ketam and Aunty, plz don't laugh over it!!)

And, the whole day was just ended up like this!!!!! Everyone arrived safely, which is a matter that i usually think of once I step myself out from 1906......

Lastly, congratz to Mr Teng coz he finished his CPT novel!!!!!! good for him!!!

No comments: