Sunday, January 25, 2009

Well..........

Well, well, well........

Chinese New Year is coming soon and yet, so many bad things had happened in my house.....To be honest with, it's not that bad actually..... I was just trying to exaggerate the whole situation...

Hmm.. Let's start with the lanterns first... So, it's a kind of tradition or culture for our Chinese to hang the lanterns during CNY...... On the other hand, this cannot be applied to my home....Due to the lame socket, our lantern just couldn't be lit up.......

Darn!!!! CNY without lanterns...........

Next, everything was just in a mess..... Busy!!!!! Haven finish my assignments yet(not even started yet!!) I bet toomrrow I will be very, very busy............Mimetic criticism is jst hard for me. Dont you think so????

Thus, I shall work my ass on those lengthy task..........WISH ME LUCK!!!!

p/s: 2 more hours to go before the clock strike at 12!!!! So, again, I wish you all can have a blessing new year with your family, especially to ICPU-eans coz this can be the last year for us to celebrate it!!!!

No comments: