Sunday, January 18, 2009

You're totally..........

Sometimes, when i scheme through some blogs, i feel that I'm being thrown downwards from the
tall cliff..... Somehow, i feel devastated and despair over them.... I just can't figure out the true reasons which initiate true feelings of mine.

I'm burning up with anger. I just can't express my feelings in well order. This is what usually troubles me... I got amazed when I saw her blog.. Indeed, it has a profound effect on me.... She is really good in blogging, perhaps. Word by word, feelings by feelings, this is how I can summarize my opinion towards her blog.

The sadness that fills my heart is mainly caused by my performance.. Sometimes, i feel I have came into a halt..... My graph seems to be stationary.... While the others are progressing to achieve what they want, I'm the only one who stumble upon the ground....There's a question now... Should I get up when I fall down??? It's better that I just stick on the ground, FOREVER!!!

Or, maybe I'm just not good in it......

No comments: