Friday, January 9, 2009

So,,,,,,,,,

Hmm…. Yesterday was a great day…. As usual, I have my English class first… Today, I learned a new theory, which is “The Speech Act”, which is associated with……. (I’m not gonna to continue this) So, Mr Ben said that everything speaks. Indeed, he is true!!! So, he was looking for a special item to talk on, and finally we got a binder ring!!! Weird to see, hard to believe, we spent more than half an hour on inspecting it…

Then, I have Calculus…. So, what can I say?? It’s hard for a person to change over a new leaf… Haha.. I’m not meant to be so mean but she really drives me nut!!! At first, she asked us to skip two questions, which I’m so naïve to think that she will be discussing on the next class. Apparently, things just didn’t turn up as I wish…. She said that we should not really care about them……. Yet, the two other teachers claimed that they are so important throughout the whole course.

Next, I have my break again…..Sad to say, my friends really scare to see me wandering in library… according to them, I’m the reason why they can’t finish their work….. I wonder…. Fiona, is it true??? After 75 minutes, it’s time for me to have Physics… Gosh…. You should see my teacher!!! They say he kinda resemble to Jackie Chan…..Well, I think he is more into the Japanese artist….. Physics is really a terrible class for me…. It’s hard, though the theories behind it are quite simple….Vector addition and subtraction……. Somehow, my brain turns into rusty, unable to function in well condition…… Anyway, I will endeavour to do well in it…… Again, I wonder…….

Finally, its time for LAN subject, Moral… Whoo….. Our class will only start on next Monday…. Gosh, IELTS class is also coming soon…. HECTIC!!!!!! Plus that upcoming Independence Study Unit, which is also CPT, drives me crazy!!!!!
However, I feel very grateful coz I got my friends in each of the period….. molly, xin ying, Fiona, natallie, Malcolm, aina, awin, thillaga, paalini……..

Thanks, GOD!!!


p/s: I promise that I will go to church as frequently as I can!!!! Wei wei, you better call me!!!!!!

No comments: