Saturday, January 24, 2009

WTH???

(This image is just for an example)

WTH???

This phrase was pooped up from my mouth after the flight attendant spilled juices on my jeans... Luckily, it's not on my sweater.. Thank GOD!!!

So, initially, I fell asleep.... But, once I saw the food cart, i was energized!! Food is the only thing which can only cheer me up........ Hmm, i wonder...

And, finally she was standing in front of me, trying to ask the preference of passengers......So, when she was doing her task, she accidentally spilled the beverages.. Hmm... I think she din really notice till i reacted to that situation..........

As usual, in the sense of hospitality, she did apologize me and handed some tissues to me..... Her hard work was indeed appreciated.........

Couple of minutes later, she came for clearing up the rubbish.. Unfortunately, she dropped some stuff again.. This happened just next to me!!!! I wonder......... Again, she apologized and wondered which one of us is unlucky.........

According to Lilian, I am unlucky coz I met with such problem while she is the lucky one due to the fact that having such a considerate and lovely passenger... LOL!!!!

Anyway, i just want to share this with all of you!!!!!!! Tata......

Here, i wish that all of you can have a nice holiday and new year!!!!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

GONG XI FA CAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lilian said...

haha XD u really post ah??!!