Friday, January 16, 2009

English speaking INCENSES me!!!

It's Day 1, perhaps... Well, for those who know me very well, i'm not really good in speaking english coz it is just not EASY for me.... hehehe...

On the other hand, I'm still working hard with my friends in speaking it.... can you imagine?? For me, sometimes, when i speak to those bananas (oops, no offense), i just can't figure out certain words.. it's just like I have some screws in my mouth.... Now, i shall work on the fluency.......

Next, it's really hard for me to practise the habit of speaking it at all the time... hahaha.... it's hard!! Imagine that you have already spoken your mother language for 18 years, and your teacher just told you that it's better for you to speak the international language from today.. Gosh!!!! .....So, what can you do???? Of course, as a preparation towards this hard matter, i choose to speak in english as frequently as i can!!! Haiz...

Last Wednesday, after I had my speaking module, I was really touched by Queen P. Hahah... Thanks for becoming supportive when i was down...Actually, i was really sad before i bumped into you!!!! You're a great listener!!! May God bless you, ALWAYS!!!!!

So, classes continue.... Talking is just my specialty..That's it!!! Practise, practise and practise!!!!
As we know, PRACTICE MAKE PERFECT!!! I really hope that i can have improvement in my communication skills. It will hard for me in some cases.

Satisfaction: 40%

REMARKS:::::: MANDARIN?????!!!! NO WAY!!!!

1 comment:

xr said...

hmmm.. why did u use bananas? I guess I am not included anyway. but u shldn't have said about shawn like that.. hehe