Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finish...

Well, at last, i did accomplish one of my missions, which is completing my essay....

It really took me a long time, i guess.... Two days.. Well, of course, i was idling for the first day... You should see how I procrastinated my work on few days ago....

I will tell myself like this:

Mathew: Mathew, have you finished your essay??
Mathew: Nope. But, I will finish it tomorrow.
Mathew: Okla.. Suit yourself.
Mathew: ZzZ

(This conversation had continue for almost 3 days till I swore to my sister that I would finish it on the 3rd day of CNY)

Back to the point, I was doing the poetry, "The Love Song of J.Alfred Prudfrock"...

Initially, when I got this poem, I was excited, due to this word, which is LOVE.

I got tricked by it... Well, when i finished reading the poem, I was shocked!!! Not only because it's not connected with the L word, but also its boring, meaningless content. It's about a man who is looking for his living purpose in this world. He is lacking of confidence........ (something like that, i guess)

Did a few research on it..... So many allusions in this poetry!!! At that instant, my head was just occupied by these three consonants, which are O, M, and G.

In the meantime, I was attracted by a Singapore drama series, The Little Nyonya, I guess?? It's really nice!!!! I just can't stop watching it!!!!

Physics.... There're some homework for it... But, i never give a damn over it!!! So, it's time for me to get my arse off the chair now.. Bye!!!

No comments: