Friday, November 28, 2008

Photos time......

My buddies in chemistry class...... Wahidah..... You're so happy!!!! Boys, good luck in your exam!!

Hmm......Our best friend, Hao Peng You.... Mascot........ Happy..... Say CHEESE!!!!!! CEO!!! Are you saying that??? You're just smiling........
Mr Andrew, my chemistry teacher!!!! Best of the BEST!!!!! He rocks too!!!! My mentor.... See you, sir!!!!

Thillaga, what a great shirt!!!! Birthday Girl.... May God bless you,always....... Be happy, gal!!!


This is my beloved teacher, Miss Fikar!!!! She rockx!!!!!! God bless you too......... T.T.........

Cute photo of her...... Can you sense something strange???? Hehhe.... That's our giraffe from Madagasar........

Another one......happy gal!!!!!!! I will miss you ........... She's really a great teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My Advanced Function Teacher, Miss Nicole........ May you live happily ever after with Mr.D!!!!



Miss Natallie.... i will miss you!!!!!! Today's poem was really hard!!!!!!!!!!!
Miss Natallie: As usual, there will be no surprises!!!
Mathew:Hmm.....I wonder..........


1 comment:

Hexen Ong said...

Me no photo wit Mathew.... sad la~