Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Beauty

Tata... It's me!!! Mathew!!! Hahah.... Today i was so happy coz i had finished with the bio quiz... But, it's juz a short quiz. 16 questions which were the constituent of true and false statements........ But, in one more week, or should i say, six days, i will have my biology unit test.... The whole unit... Oh my GOSH!!! i din even get started yet!! Darn it!!! maybe i am too playful liao..... Hahaha.....

So, today, my english class was so special... Indeed, our teacher, Miss Natalie, as usual told us not to have our eyes droop down, began the lesson with a shory essay... The essay entitled " Chicken Hips" Hmm.... Maybe you guys can read through it when you are free.... it's so meaningful to me........ It told us not to be influenced by others. From the view of that writer, she stated that we can have different perspectives or perceptions on beauty... Basically, what is beauty??? I don't think we can have the exact definition for it... Hmm............ What I learn was that we should not mind much about our appearance. Try to appreciate of what we have.. Think of the others... Then, you will be grateful enough....... Hahahaha.....

Now, i am sitting at The Web again... This is my secret base.. For me to update my blog or even chatting!!! Hehehe.... Quite in to this place....... So, later i will have my chemistry class.... Till 3 something... Then, we are required to go for a talk on the canadian programme which might include the choices of the universities.... Hehehe.......... So, basically, this is my routine for today... Hehhehe........

Btw, Nasi pattaya really nice.... I really like it so much!!! Hmm......Before i end this post, i would like to share a picture with you guys....


Can you all see it???? If not, try to scroll down...... You can have a clearer look of it.... Whahaha......


Wahahahahahahahahahahahaha.................Hmm...........Is it lame?????????

No comments: