Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chong Wei ROCKX!!!!

Hahaha... I just finished watching the badminton match... Hmm.... As you all know, Lin Dan got the first place which he really deserved this accreditation..... He played really well today... He kinda knew the weak point of Chong Wei... Then, he just kept on smashing the ball...Haiz... Really make me angry!!!

Indeed, i got mad!!! I spoke so much of dirty words just now!!!!Hehehe..... A little bit of aggressive.... However, i still think that Chong Wei is the BEST player in the world!!!!! As compared to Lin Dan, he is more civilized coz he will not throw his shoes to the spectators when he win... :P Hmmm......... Too bad for you, Lame Dog!!! Some reporter even called him as Super Dan
Cheh!!!!

The results are as below:

1st match: CHN-MYS 21-12
2nd match: CHN-MYS 21-09

Hahaha.....The match was only longed for 39 minutes... Can you guys believe it????? 39 minutes only..... Oh gosh!!!!!!!! But, that's good too... I don't wish to see the L.D's face for such a long period.... Making me sick!!!!wahahahah!!!!

Oh, maybe i am too harsh... These words are the only way who can let me to express my frustration... Grr...... Still, congratulate to Lin Dan!!! As Kershia said, "What to do? It's a game." True, one is gonna to be the winner and the other one will be the loser... However, C.W, you're totally not a loser.....You're a good player!!!!!! I will always support you!!!!!!! Aza aza Fighting!!!!!!

No comments: