Friday, August 8, 2008

Yeah...Michael isn't going BACK!

Haha... I was delighted to hear that Michael isn't going back during this weekend..... Coz i thought i am the only leftover... Everyone is going back to their own hometown.. Haiz... I am evious now... Wahhaha.. But, never mind, I am gonna to back soon... Actually, i do a countdown for it... Hehehe.......

But, i will need to study hard in this coming weekend.. Coz i will have the Biology test on next Monday... Whoo.... Many topics that are gonna coverred in the test. Luckily, Miss Fikar told us that she will be giving us the amino chart.. Hahah... So, that's mean, i can avoid myself from memorizing the structural formula of them....20 amino acids, man!! It's quite a lot.... Hahhaha....Thankx, miss!!! Hehehe.... Miss even told us that she has a great expectation on us... Hehehe.... Quite happy after listened to what she said......

Btw, did i tell you guys that my mark for the media presentation had announced? Hmm.. Our group (Teng, Tee, Me) got 4. Hahaha... The highest mark was 4+, of coz, that mark was gonna belonged to my beloved , SUCKER!!!!! Miss did leave some comments to us.. She said the presentation was enjoyable ,but, i think it's ok only.. Hmm... She even said that she totally in towards the slideshow... I'm the one who did the power point!!! Yea!!!! She liked the photos that i compiled into a video... Hehehe... Guys, i'm not trying to boast, but, it's really nice!!!

Haiz... yesterday i had my english unit test... it's really tough!!!! I had never been doing this type of question..... really hard.. Write two essays in one and a half hour... Besides, the literary devices were driving me crazy..... i couldn't even understand the comprehension which was mainly about the political issues in Thailand.... Shoot!! Anyway, i was relieved coz the test was already over... I really hope that i can pass this exam... Hahaha.....

So, today i will have 150 minutes for the break.. Coz Miss Fikar was absent today... Go for the training.. Near the beach in Kuantan, if i'm not mistaken.. Hahah.... I am now stuck in the library.. Blogging... Waiting for Teng and Jason to have lunch together...Hahaha......

The Plannings During This Weekend:
a)Go to Sunway pyramid to buy a new bag :P (my bag snapped!!! Haiz...)
b)Study Biology..... (Gambateh!!)
c)Look after A-19-06 (hehehe...)
d)Go for laundry.... ( Piles of clothes in my room)
e)Buy goods (IKO....)
***********Hope that everything can run SMOOTHLY***********

p/s: GOOD LUCK for those who will be having MPW test and final! 1st sem is gonna end soon....... Win Loon, you are no longer INTIAN anymore!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!

No comments: