Friday, August 29, 2008

Sick again...

Too bad for me.. coz i am sick again!!! AGAIN!!! I have been sick for so many times since I came to Subang.. Haiz.... Meanwhile, i also couldn't understand why the bacteria approach me before the day of my two big tests, Biology and Chemistry....

Luckily, i managed to answer the questions coz I had done some preparations over them.. Waahahha... But, i still get two X's for my bio... Haiz....Never mind...

Actually, i am quite busy these days coz there are a lot of assignments and homeworks... All are needed to be completed by next Tuesday.... It's too many.. Especially the facebook assignment.. Guess I will be doing it all by myself coz my group members din co-operate well... Too bad....

Then, finally i also got to know my housemates (J&T) really well. Indeed, it's true. Coz you know why?? They always doubted my capability, especially XXXX!!!! He can't accept the fact that i got higher marks than him in the Advanced Function test!!! Too bad.. I was really upset with them ,really!!!! I just couln't understand the reasons that they categorized me into "LAMMER" group....Haiz... So, i went through the depressions in my little room......

This incident gave me a conclusion, which is, there are many sides in the heart of human mankind... Wahah.... Totally dark!!!! Till you need a torch to have a clear image...

No comments: