Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Scenes....

Wahahah... So, yesterday the M.M.S group went to the library for study.. Hahaha.. I was busy with my revision on Advanced Function while the other two were busy with their homework... Wahahaha.... But, one of them kept on distracting me.. Heheh... Guess who??? Hmm...


So, this is the signboard in my school's library.... Shh.......................... Letak jari di atas bibir!!!! Win Loon, i still can remember this phrase.


So, this was my preparation for the test which was just over.... Wahhahaa..... Cool!! But, made a careless mistake!!!! :X


The other two were just doing their homework... Hmm........ Concentrating......

So, due to the whole bunch of scholars who were eager to go back home,
we "stranded" in the college.


This was the iron fillings who "were" / "are" attracted towards the orange MAGNET!!!

Oops, i gonna go now.. I got my biology class in five more mins... C u!!

No comments: