Saturday, August 16, 2008

One-way Ticket to Miri

Hahah.... I was so excited coz i would be going to my lovely hometown today.... Hehehe.... Now, i am in Miri now till 24th of August.... Haiz... This holiday is too short for me.......I will have to finish my homework during this break... Besides, i need to finish my novel and my lab reports.... Reports.....

So, basically, i woke up late in the morning... Coz i slept late yesterday..... Hehehe...... But, i reached the ground floor earlier than Lilian and Julia.. Hehehe.. sorry.. :X So, we decided to take a taxi to KL Central first.. In the taxi, the driver tried hard to persuade us to go LCCT by taxi.... However, we rejected his offer....He was trying to cheat us... Hmm... As i was on the taxi, i wasn't paying much attention to the surrounding but just the meter... Hahaha... The price just kept increasing.. It did give me a scare!!!! Hoo... Cost RM 20.60....Luckily, it wasn't expensive.... Then, i had my brunch in KFC... Wah.. Again,i was eating SNACK PLATE....... Haiz.. Not really nice,as compared to Mydin's KFC (though they have the same recipe) This really puzzled me.... Lilian had the chicken colonel rice while Julia had her twister!!! Wow!!!

I just don't get it!!! Julia was kept laughing during our times in KFC..... Maybe she was too excited for today's trip... After the brunch. we were heading towards the sky bus!!! Wahahhaa.. Nine ringgit...I sat beside a tourist who came from Hong Kong... His cantonese was really nice.. I really hope that i can master this language... So, we sat on the bus for nearly one hour!!!! Whew..... Getting tired.... My eyes kept drooping...... Yawning.......

At last, we reached LCCT... Hehhe...So, Lilian and I checked in first.. As for Julia, the counter for her plane still not yet opened.. So, she just accompanied us first.... When we were going towards the counter, guess what, I saw my friend, Beatrice!!!!! Hahahaa.. So shocked!!! Hehe...... Then, after the check in section, Lilian and I went to buy souvernirs, which are mainly chocolates.... Hahaha......All of them are duty free.... So, it's quite cheap!!!

After that, Julia decided to take a picture of Lilian and me..... I had no idea what she's going to do with photo.... She promised us that she will not upload it to her blog.....Heheh.... Julia, so dont' break your promise!!!! (Spectacular!!! lolz) A few minutes later, we said goodbye to Julia coz our boarding time was two thirty.... Sorry, Julia!!!! I bet you were so lonely at that time.. Did you talked to the camera or did you zoomed that pic??? Wahahah... :P

In the plane, i sat between Lilian and Beatrice.. We had a great chat coz we can hardly meet with each other... Later, three of us took a short nap in the plane.. Indeed, it was short... Coz we got distracted by a child... He cried so LOUD!!!!! OMG!!!! I felt like wanted to stuff the tissues into his mouth!!! Am i too bad???

At 5.15pm, our plane reached Miri!!! Yepi!!!! Every passenger was just like a swarm of bees who were trying hard to reach over the door...Haiz....

So, basically, this was the Miri trip that i had just gone through.... For those who are having holidays now, HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you guys!!!!!!! For those who have your head stuck in the homework, GOOD LUCK to you!!! Try to finish it as soon as possible!!! Heheh..

p/s: K., you need to take care of yourself arr... Drink lotz of water.... Hehhee.....Try to sleep earlier........


No comments: