Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Scenes Pt.2

Hahah... So, I had fiinished my Biology class.... Yepi!!! Hahaha......Today was my school Charity Day... weird huh?? It's more likely to Street Party... Wahahaha... Except that it was held during the day time... Quite miss the street party.. And all of us danced like a freak..... Wahahahaha... I quite enjoyed it........

So, due to the failure getting in to the bus, we went back home by taxi.. Wahahahah.. 5 persons were squeezing in a taxi.... Erm... Actually, was 4.. Hahah.. Coz my former classmates, Kershia was sitting beside the driver... Wahahhaha.... And, J.J and MMS group were just sitting behind him.... Heheh... Soon, we had a chit chat in the car.. Gossip.....HHahahah... bout a guy who named XXXXX!!! Hahaha... Talking bout the color pencils......For sure,you guys cant understand what I'm talking bout.... Nvm.... Moving on.....

Today, the unluckiest person in our unit was Doctor... The mighty doctor was very soi coz someone used his color pencils....... Hehehhehe..... Doctor, never mind!!! Just hide it well in a secretly place...Wahahhahaa..... Coz all of the others had already did that.... Except for you....

Time passed so quickly......Time wait for no one... Indeed, in my case, it's true for me.....Hahaha... Coz i already been here for one month... Unbelievable.....Hehehhe.... This week is gonna end soon.. I will be alone in the unit during this coming weekend coz everyone is going back H-O-M-E!!!!!!!!! What the FISH!!!! Hehehe... Never mind.. Think it in a positive way.. I will have full concentration in my Biology then... Hahah.. :P... Mr.Michael even asked me whether i wanna come to his house or not.... I am still thinking... But, i think my answer will be a "N-O!" coz i really don wan trouble him... If i were at his home, maybe he will feeling uncomfortable with me too... Heheheheh..........

Yeah.. i will be back to my hometown in a week!!! Oh gosh!!!! I can't wait for that day to come.... Coz i really miss my home.... Heheheh.......Miss my stremyx too....... I can never have an opportunity to download the movies or even dramas in my place... the line suckx!!!!!! Alike to EBB......Bad for me... Haiz... (T.T)

I think that's it for now... Coz i have to attend my Chemistry class later.. Hahaha.....Bye........

No comments: