Monday, August 11, 2008

Saturday Night..... Sunday....

Hmm... It's been a long day.. Today, i was happy.. Coz i finish my first Biology unit test.. Whoo..... Luckily, it isn't hard with the criteria of paying full attention during Miss Fikar's lessons.... Wahahaha.. I hope that i can do well in it..... I wondered whether my tripeptide can help me to score in the test... Hahahah...

So, last weekend, only Michael and I were in A-19-06. We had a marvellous time... Wahaha... Coz we're busy doing preparations for the test. But, it's worth for us!!! wakakak...... The true fact,is that the house was in a completely silence.... As you know that, the GOSSIP KINGS had backed to their hometown.... Hmm....... I really envied them when they brought back so many things like the chicken floss and liang teh.

Back to the point, I had snapped some of the pictures during the past weekend...They're quite cool. Well,at least,for some of them......


These were the key items for the preparation of the test.... Hehehe...... Can you see my mug??????????/ (p/s: Plz stop using my MUG!!)


This biscuit has the second ranking in my heart... It's really nice..... Green Apples rule!!!!!


So, this is one of the pieces in the packet!!!! Wahahaha..... Yummy........


Am i too boring????? Indeed, i was getting bored.... Hehehe....I had spent countless hours in front of that dining table....


Night view of Subang Jaya from my window..... Luckily, my hp din fell off.... Or else........


So, this chicken was my dinner, as well as Michael too... Really nice to had the meat dipped in the ketchup!!!! hahaha.. I even ate with the cup noodle....

So, this was the Saturday that I had been through.............

.....................................................................................

Sunday (10 Aug)

The day when all of my housemates returned to lovely-land.... I can still remember someone had misunderstood the word- intercom. He seemed not believing in me when i told him the true meaning........I can tell from his expression..

Bwahahahahhahahaahaha............


So, this was the inclined can... Hahaha... Michael did it!! :P


Well, i've just been asked to snap this photo..... Wahaha... But, can you see someone was sleeping on the sofa with his hair nicely set???


His adrenaline level was truly high yesterday... Hahahahah......

Lastly, our HANDSOME BOY!!!!!! (with Shawn's spec)


Lovely smile, wasn't it..... HEhehe......

I have to go now... The EAP class will start within ten minutes!!! Darn it!! Bye......

p/s: Dude, i feel happy with you two...Coz you guys start talking liao....

No comments: