Saturday, November 22, 2008

Finally.... I'm too STUPID!!

I am so happy coz i finally figured out something that i longed to know.....

You know what... well, i better keep it to myself.. hahahah....

Meanwhile, i feel thankful coz i can get to know Teng, who is also the best in my unit... hmm....( *absence of literacy device*) He does so many meaningful things, such as lending laptop to me when i am in need of it.... Plus, he let me know his password, which really sounds rare for anyone!!!! He is such a great friend of mine..........It's true!!! anyhow, a man isn't 100% perfect.....

We can't neglect the fact that impurities do present in one's heart... So, i will accept him with my wide-opened heart and start to cherish this friendship.... Can you still remember that i said friendship is just like a chemical bond between two atoms???? Maybe, you did forget it.......But, never mind.......

As long as you are happy, i will be also feeling the same way too........

Teng, remember, be HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a picture for you..........


Oh........oops... did i just....hmm.........


hahah.... here you go!!!

No comments: