Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rainy Days

Hmm.... It's rainy and windy today.............

Quite cold... For some of the time, i was fidgetting in the class... Whew......

The damp air is making me sleepy.... ZZZ...

But, i also had to finish my research on the chemistry project... Bleh.. i found it very hard for me coz i'm the one who lack of creativity....

During the discussion, i din even come up with a single idea... Too bad.... i juz kept nodding my head... And, say YES. YES, YES!!!!

Wahahah.... It's funny, though....

Today, Miss Nat. said that i need to project my voice loudly so that others can hear me.. Hahaha.... This was the first time that I recited my poem in front of the whole class... whew.. We were needed to make a parody to the Sonnet 52, which was also Shakespearre's writing...

As I finished reading my poem, Miss Nat was being suspectful towards Teng and me.. she was worried that we might have the "same poem" again... Too bad... She's too paranoid.. Hmm... Wahhaa... Sorry!!!

About this poem... This is mainly dedicated to one of my friend, who is also the mascot of our class..... The title is "How I Hate Thee"......

The poem sounds like this:

How do I hate thee? let me count the ways.
I hate thee from the deepest of my heart.
I just hope that thee can lost from my sight.
Forever, forever. Till the world ends.
I hate thee to the length of boundless sea.
He is the one who I don't wish to see.
I hate thee freely, as birds are flying.
I hate thee like the way I hate pudding.
I hate thee till i feel like vomitting.
For thy sake,thee better leave me alone!
Or else, I will hit thee with a melon,
with my full energy and desire.
Thus, thee should better stand out of my way
If not, I.C.U is the place thee lay.

Wahaha... I know.. It's quite lame.. but, it's just for your entertainment....

No comments: