Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Surprise......

Whoo... Finally, it's FINALLY!!!!!!!!

finally, i knew teng's blog url.... For these few weeks, he was trying to keep it from me.... I juzt don't get the reason why he wanna do that... Hmm..... Maybe he gossips a lot in his blog.. :P

I finished reading his 8 posts... They are really nice,especially tyhe part of suspection..... Hehehhe...Well, this incident was only known by few pupils......But, i am over delighted today coz this revelation is beyond my expectation.... Hahhaa..

The 2nd surprise is about our youngest brother, J.J....he was really excited today after he saw the chicken rice packets in Cold Storage..... The board " Buy One free One" really astonished me....So, as for our (Shawn, JJ and me) dinner, we bought six packets of them... The reason we bought them so much bcoz i naively thought that it wasn't filling if we only eaten one..... But, reality had proven me wrong... haiz. too bad... Guess that i can't be so greedy......

3rd surprise, which was also the last surprise for the day----- A visit by Anderson and Alfie.. When i came back from first floor with JJ, I was shocked to see both of them standing in front of me.... Whew....... Indeed, there're a lot of question marks on top of my head during that time... So, i quickly ran to my room coz I really can't control my laughter.... it's just bursted out!!!!! Hmm.......Well, they came here for the video which was recorded during their drama presentation... Hahaha.... After that, we had a little chit-chat..... They even went to see our room... Too bad for mr Anderson coz he can't open his windows...... hehehe...

ooops....it is eleven past five.... heheh.... Gtg... wanna sleep liao coz i had some walking plus the usage of energy in carrying my CPU to Summit.... By the way, it's still not working!!!! Haiz................. I will be going to ask that boss again......... So, ciao everyone!!

p/s: bee, the memories of CFES will be always imprinted in my mind, always... I will never forget you guys... Don worry.........

No comments: