Thursday, November 27, 2008

Last day.....

Oh... So sad... Today is the last day for our ICPU programme.....Classes end at this day........

Saying Thank You and Goodbye to teachers.... Haiz...So sad....

For me, the most touching moment was during our Biology class....Out great teacher, Miss Fikar was so nice.... He hugged all of us.. Wishing us good luck......Actually, i really like Miss Fikar a lot!!!! She always teaches us some important values that we should embody in our lives.......Hmm........

Her famous quote: Up until, should it happen.......

Next, Miss Natallie.....Hmm.....That's nothing much I can ay about her.....Hahha.... She is nice too.... But, i heard from someone else that she called me as chatter box.... OMG!!!! Never mind, it's quite true also..........Today, we did have a photo session with her..... Thanks to our Nian Yi......

Miss Nicole.... Again, it's our day for FINAL REVIEW GAME!!! Quite nice......cloud nine candies, blueberry cheese tarts, muffin or so called cup cakes......................Another class photo ......Thanks to Amira and Rama.....Hmm........

Lastly, my mentor, Mr Andrew!!!!! Wahahah.... He is the funniest teacher that I have ever had........ He always tells us some jokes, but, in most cases, they are quite LAME!!! heheh.... He is a great Chemistry lecturer..........He even asked us not to buy texbook...... Hhaha... Good for us......Share us with the information on presentation.......I think he is also a biotechnologist....Worked in a science lab before in U.S........ Hehehe.... Never mind.. I can still meet with him coz he will be my mentor during my study in ICPU.....

So, that's it!!! Gonna study Macbeth now...... Wish me luck!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ICPU STUDENTS!!!!!!!!

No comments: