Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy 18th Birthday!!!

Happy Bithday to me, happy birthday to me, happy BIRTHDAY to Mathew, Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!

Wahahaha.... So sorry.. Don't blame me coz i really excited today..... i'm going to meet my family soon... In just few hours... Yeah....... hmmm... U village......Converse??? Maybe. hehehehe..........

I want to thank to all of you guys (My beloved housemates- Eason, J.J, Shawn, Micheal, Jason and also our Goby Teng!!)+ some friends like Nian Yi, Chook Teng, Suria, Natallie, Thillaga, Paalini, Kai Han, Xin Yin).... Really thanks a lot for your arrival to my SMALL PARTY..... heheheh.... I think. (Miss A. Style)..That party was very fun. Indeed, coz our house never flood with so many people... everyone is eating their own pizza, just like a big family to me.... Hmm.......





haha... everyone is busy eating.. The canadian pizza are really nice, though.. The gift that i received last night were so SPECIAl...... Birthday cards with the chinese words, which were written by our Indian "twins"... So remarkable.....Plus, the shirt is very nice too.. Wahahahha... Like it so much...Card with green apple is nice too.... never thought that i will receive this from both of you.. THANKSx100000

After the small gathering, which means after the "intruders" (joking) :P left, i waited till twelve midnight....of course, to cut my cake!!!!! By the way, really thanks again for the cake.. Never think that i will have the chance to celebrate my birthday in Casa... heheheh........ So, this was the cake...




the cake with candles........... (*blow with effort*)


They were discussing the ways to cut the cake.. hahha.... Funny la.. After listening to Shawn's culture in celebrating birthday.... Especially the candle part...


of couse, this is our beloved Goby who had worked hard in planning my birthday party.. (according to what he said lo?!!)


J.J, what were you dong?? He was just eating his cake.. hahaha...


Sorry, JJ... but, this picture is really nice....Santa...... :P

THANK YOU!!!!!! (except for A MA)

*Officially a GROWN UP??*

No comments: