Saturday, November 15, 2008

Slam poetry...

Yesterday, i was the first to read out my slam poetry.. too bad..

Anyway, it was FUN yesterday!!! Wahahaha...... My classmates really did a great job!!!! Especially Ain!!! I was really really touched.... Later, i will upload some interesting videos........

So, my poetry sound like this:

Assignments,
whole bunch of assignments!
Shit!
I just don't have any sheets!

Day by day,
Unit by unit,
All we get are just assignments.
And we found them like tournaments.

Advanced Function,
pick a function from the list,
Floor function,
Gamma function,
Ceiling function,
and even rain drop function!
i just don't give a damn over it!

Chemistry,
research project,
Invent a product which deal with chemical composition.
What?
Are we scientists?
Are we businessman?
No, we aren't.
We're just the normal students.

Biology,
I love the teacher!
There's no such word - assignment in our class!
Even the word is popped up from her mouth,
She will forget on the next day.
what a lovely teacher!

Lastly,
English 3U,
Oh gosh....
Sound media assignment,
Facebook assignment,
Soundtrack assignment,
Drama presentation,
Slam poetry which i am doing right now
and the upcoming CPT.

All of them are stressing me out!
I just don't know what are the about.
Also stop giving me handouts!

Wahahaa..... funny!!!! So, I will try my vey best to upload the videos on Monday coz it really takes a lot of work and time.. haiz....

No comments: